64 Discussions
imeldaid a lancé une discussion
Sound volume - Water sound: Is it medium or high?
    2 Commentaires
imeldaid a lancé une discussion
Rain sound - Will this muffle out the pitter patter sound of heavy rain?
    1 Commentaire
imeldaid a lancé une discussion
Adjustable Height? - Can this really be adjustable from regular 30" height to a counter height?
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
imeldaid a lancé une discussion
Table - Where is this table sold? Its cone shaped pedestal is artful!
    Commenter
imeldaid a lancé une discussion
Gray Chair - Where can I buy this accent armchair?
    1 Commentaire
imeldaid a lancé une discussion
where can I buy this table? - I need a round table with a pedestal.
    Commenter
imeldaid a lancé une discussion
Table Top - Is the top real wood or veneer?
    1 Commentaire
imeldaid a lancé une discussion
What is the table top material? - The description does not say what the table top is. Can we see a picture of the white finish?
    Commenter
imeldaid a lancé une discussion
Table - Where can I find this round table?
    1 Commentaire
imeldaid a lancé une discussion
BAR STOOL - Where is this bar stool sold?
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...