7 Discussions
indian99 a lancé une discussion
Tile information - Will you please share the brand and style of this beautiful multicolored wave tile? I don't see it in the public comments. Thank you!
2 J'aime    2 Commentaires
indian99 a lancé une discussion
Bathroom faucet - Hey Jenny Martin I have the same question about the faucets. kindly respond.
1 J'aime    5 Commentaires
indian99 a lancé une discussion
Two pieces? - The description states two pieces. Besides the bowl what is the other piece?
    2 Commentaires
indian99 a lancé une discussion
Responses? - Hi, I am interested in the answers to all these questions. Has anyone received a response yet to any question? If yes, please forward along.... Lire plus
    Commenter
indian99 a lancé une discussion
Wallpaper - What is the designer and style of this beautiful wallpaper? Thank you.
    2 Commentaires
indian99 a lancé une discussion
New build - Hi, I will soon be building a small house in the beach area. I love these drain covers. However, not sure what size the drains will be. S... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
indian99 a lancé une discussion
Original size - I believe the original of this poster is much larger. Will you please provide the original size?
1 J'aime    Commenter