18 Discussions
indymom76 a lancé une discussion
Progress on the backyard - Hi everyone! I need to read up on posts-I've been busy out in the garden pulling up groundcover. Spraying it is taking too long and we looke... Lire plus
8 J'aime    17 Commentaires
indymom76 a lancé une discussion
Update on the yard June 2020 - Busy week in the yard. We had a guy come and give us a quote to get rid of our ground cover and I thought-why pay him...I'll just buck up an... Lire plus
6 J'aime    20 Commentaires
indymom76 a lancé une discussion
Work in progress... - My DD came out and helped today. It was so much fun and we fixed the old, decrepit fence. We also cleared out ground cover next to the fence... Lire plus
7 J'aime    11 Commentaires
indymom76 a lancé une discussion
A few pictures from today... - I finally got out into the yard today...here are just a few of the hosta that were peeping through! Blazing Saddles Big Daddy Blue Do... Lire plus
9 J'aime    9 Commentaires
indymom76 a lancé une discussion
Gorgeous Weather! - The last couple of days in central IN have been bEaUtIfUl!!! I've been cleaning out beds I have, widening some existing beds then I will gat... Lire plus
7 J'aime    3 Commentaires
indymom76 a lancé une discussion
Great Expectations reverting? - I've been trying to find information on Great Expectations. When I was out in the garden the other day, I had to do a double take at Great E... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
indymom76 a lancé une discussion
Pics! - Here are the hosta I got from Fox Hall Farms about 2 weeks ago-I wanted to wait and get the tape off of them to show them off! Afterglow ... Lire plus
17 J'aime    10 Commentaires
indymom76 a lancé une discussion
Fox Hosta Farm - Had a great time up in Chicago with some good friends this weekend; on the way home, stopped at Fo Hosta Farm in Lowell, Indiana. This place... Lire plus
5 J'aime    6 Commentaires
indymom76 a lancé une discussion
GrEaT Expectations - I went out yesterday and these were some that caught my eye. Great expectations was showing off. June was also looking rather nice Big Da... Lire plus
22 J'aime    14 Commentaires
indymom76 a lancé une discussion
After the rain... - I ventured out-everything is looking wonderful minus one hydrangea and one astilbe. This photo shows moon river on the left and blue dolph... Lire plus
3 J'aime    2 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...