10 Discussions
inger97 a lancé une discussion
Help! Carpet choice for ski condo w dog - Don't judge, but need wall to wall carpet for our stairs and bottom floor of ski condo. I've convinced my family to do hardwood on the main ... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
inger97 a lancé une discussion
Vanguard Sectional - comfy? - Hello - Vanguard American Bungalow was recommeded to me for our ski condo. Have a great fabric, but can't seem to find a place to try out th... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
inger97 a lancé une discussion
Floor color with this bathroom Vanity? - Trying to decorate our small ski condo bathroom from afar and on a budget. I wasn't going to touch our old tiling for a few years, but our p... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
inger97 a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
inger97 a lancé une discussion
Matte vs semi-gloss? Special Walnut hardwood floors. - Hello- I am refinishing my entire downstairs. I have seen special walnut in other houses and like it. I asked the contractor for matte fini... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
inger97 a lancé une discussion
Can trim color change from room to room? - We are redoing our kitchen and putting built-in cabinets in our dining room. Our kitchen is quite white with the cabinets etc. We can't figu... Lire plus
    24 Commentaires
inger97 a lancé une discussion
White Macaubas Anyone? - Hello - We are putting in a new kitchen and struggling with the countertops. We have 3 little kids, so we need durability. We liked "Wh... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
inger97 a lancé une discussion
Seeking Convection Steam Oven Opinions - Hello, We are remodeling our kitchen and deciding whether to have 2 ovens or take a leap of faith and get the Convection Steam Oven (by Wolf... Lire plus
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
inger97 a lancé une discussion
New England Home- Deck or Patio directly off house? - Hello, We were set to put in a new Trex deck this month with plans to add a patio off of the deck in a few years. A contractor came through ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
inger97 a lancé une discussion
Need help for counter tops with kids - Hi - We are remodeling our kitchen and I'm looking for suggestions for counter tops. I have 3 little kids with lots of fingerprints. Current... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire