13 Discussions
Allison Thompson a lancé une discussion
Flooring - We are remodeling our home and putting in lockers the same color as the cabinets in your picture. I love the flooring you used here. Can you... Lire plus
    Commenter
Allison Thompson a lancé une discussion
Living Room Idea - Love the space. I'd love to know more about the sofa. Thank you!
    1 Commentaire
Allison Thompson a lancé une discussion
Color? - I would love to know what color blue this is. Thank you!
    2 Commentaires
Allison Thompson a lancé une discussion
Nightstand - Hello, I love everything your team does. Absolutely, flawless taste! I would love information on the nightstand in this picture. I have bee... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Allison Thompson a lancé une discussion
Lighting - Light fixture details please!
    Commenter
Allison Thompson a lancé une discussion
Flooring - Please tell me about the wood flooring in this room? Type of wood, manufacturer, stain. Thank you!
    Commenter
Allison Thompson a lancé une discussion
Fireplace - Can you tell me what stone is used on the fireplace?
    Commenter
Allison Thompson a lancé une discussion
Iight fixture - Please let me know who the maker of this light fixture is. Thank you!
    3 Commentaires
Allison Thompson a lancé une discussion
Light fixture - Please provide more info on the overhead light fixture.
    3 Commentaires
Allison Thompson a lancé une discussion
Backsplash - More info on the backsplash behind the cooktop please.
2 J'aime    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...