27 Discussions
Debbie a lancé une discussion
Sliding wardrobes - Hi all, Does anyone know of any sliding wardrobe suppliers/fitters in Ireland who can provide narrow frames and hidden tracks like those s... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Debbie a lancé une discussion
Sourcing a light fitting! - Hi all, came across this light fitting and would love it for my living room. But while I have a large living room, I have standard height ce... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Debbie a lancé une discussion
Living room decor help - Hi, I'm looking for some help pulling together my living room! It's looking a bit bland at the moment. I'd like to keep the room as light as... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
Debbie a lancé une discussion
Sliding wardrobes - Hi all, planning on installing sliding wardrobes in my bedroom and I'm undecided as to what type of doors to go with! What are people's opin... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Debbie a lancé une discussion
Bathroom mirror - advice! - Just hung a new mirror in the Ensuite bathroom and noticed that it's marked as 'not suitable for bathrooms'. It's off the guest room so not ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Debbie a lancé une discussion
How low to hang dining room light? - Hi all, the builder put in 6 inch light fittings throughout the house. This is too high for my habitat light over the table but I'm unsure a... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Debbie a lancé une discussion
any ideas on bed? - Article of an artists home in Australia says that this bed is ikea!! I'm presuming that it has been stained or modified as it's Ash but ther... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
Debbie a lancé une discussion
any ideas on bed? - Article of an artists home in Australia says that this bed is ikea!! I'm presuming that it has been stained or modified as it's Ash but ther... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Debbie a lancé une discussion
Eggshell paint on ceiling? - My decorator is recommending white Eggshell paint on my bathroom ceiling. He tells me that it will have a shine similar to the tiles but is,... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Debbie a lancé une discussion
Sitting Room Paint Colour Choice - Hi all, Ignore the wall paper as it's damaged and going but would love to get opinions on what colour I should paint this room! I have a... Lire plus
    20 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...