5 Discussions
ioswich a lancé une discussion
Love this !!! Stunning unique,,How much did it cost - Coming from The catskills I know you can't possibly use it in the winter..If you do How?????I find this so romantic & femimine Love it!!... Lire plus
    Commenter
ioswich a lancé une discussion
I love the plants,, - How were you able to grow that beautiful Christmas cactus like that???? It is beautiful & amazes me .What is the secret????....I lived u... Lire plus
    Commenter
ioswich a lancé une discussion
Looking for but can't find a 30 inch top mount farm house sink - I have searched everywhere but can't find a farm house sink around $500.00 that fits above the laminate counter top,since I'm using laminate... Lire plus
    29 Commentaires
ioswich a lancé une discussion
The Black Walnut Timber? Is it only by the sheet ? - I love this laminate ,Is it only by the sheet or can I purchase the counter top already finished!!! Also where & who sells it.Thank you ... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
ioswich a lancé une discussion
Can this sink be mounted above the countertop?????What size is it? - I need a 30 inch sink but since I'm using a laminate countertop I will need it to be mounted on the countertop not under it,can this be moun... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires