10 Discussions
iris_tal a lancé une discussion
Shades - Where can I buy these shades ?
    Commenter
iris_tal a lancé une discussion
Front Door - Hello. Could you please let me know where did you buy the door. Thanks Iris
2 J'aime    3 Commentaires
iris_tal a lancé une discussion
Door - Hi, Could you please tell me where did you buy the front door, it's exactly what I'm looking for. Appreciate your assistance, Thank You :-)... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
iris_tal a lancé une discussion
Hardwood Floor - Hi, I love the color of your hardwood floors, could you please advise the color or hardwood floor's name. Thank you :-)
    Commenter
iris_tal a lancé une discussion
Sink - Hi, Could you please advise where can I get the sink ? Or who is the manufacturer ? Thnx :-)
1 J'aime    Commenter
iris_tal a lancé une discussion
Sink - Hi, Could you please advise where can I get the sink ? Or who is the manufacturer ? Thnx :-)
    1 Commentaire
iris_tal a lancé une discussion
Sink - Hi, Could you please advise where is the farm sink from and or the manufacturer. Thnx :-)
    2 Commentaires
iris_tal a lancé une discussion
Sink Manufacturer - Hi, could you please tell me where did you get the sink or who is the manufacturer. Thnx :-)
    1 Commentaire
iris_tal a lancé une discussion
Sofa - Hi Kim, Love your work !! I would appreciate ti if you could tell me where did you get those sofas from, I've seen something similar in RH b... Lire plus
1 J'aime    Commenter
iris_tal a lancé une discussion
    2 Commentaires