17 Discussions
Iris a lancé une discussion
Help Finding Chairs for Kitchen Table - Our newly renovated kitchen is nearing completion and I need help looking for chairs for the kitchen table. The cabinets are all white, wi... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Iris a lancé une discussion
Tulip table help - France and Son or Rove Concept or Room and Board. - Looking for feedback on which Is best source for a tulip table for our kitchen. A Saarinen is not in the budget and we are also limited by ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Iris a lancé une discussion
Help deciding on size of pulls for upper cabinets - I have decided to go with all pulls for my soon to be installed kitchen. My dilemma is what size pull to use on the top 42 inch cabinets t... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Iris a lancé une discussion
Help Finding Round Coordinating Knobs - Can someone help me find a round knob that will coordinate with the Atlas Sutton Place pull? The only coordinating knobs are square or recta... Lire plus
    30 Commentaires
Iris a lancé une discussion
Installation of Induction Cooktop - Help me settle a disagreement: The cooktop I chose for my soon to be installed kitchen might not arrive before the quartzite countertops are... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Iris a lancé une discussion
Air switch for garbage disposal under sink? - Can anyone share pictures of what it looks like when you have the garbage disposal switch under the sink (and feedback as to how this compar... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
Iris a lancé une discussion
Help Selecting Right Kitchen Table for Space - Please help me determine the best table for this space (to the right of the island). There are 10 feet between the edge of the island and th... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Iris a lancé une discussion
Still happy with this model faucet? - Hi - just wondering if you are still happy with this model faucet (Moen Essie) and soap pump combo. I am considering purchasing it at either... Lire plus
    Commenter
Iris a lancé une discussion
Seeking feedback on Blanco sinks - I'm researching sinks now and up until now, I thought I'd go with undermount stainless with my Perla Venata counters. Just discovered the Bl... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
Iris a lancé une discussion
Dax sinks - yay or nay? - I’m looking for a 32 or 33 inch Stainless steel undermount Sink (9-10 inches deep) for my kitchen and would love some feedback/info on Dax s... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...