10 Discussions
Irma Solache a lancé une discussion
sink - can the vessels be installed under counter?
    1 Commentaire
Irma Solache a lancé une discussion
color of blinds - what color is better withe or brown for blind on my windows?
1 J'aime    5 Commentaires
Irma Solache a lancé une discussion
Decorating - My client it's undecided!! Which one do you like?
    3 Commentaires
Irma Solache a lancé une discussion
How clean or shine my travertine tile? - How can i make my floor, travertine, shine?
1 J'aime    10 Commentaires
Irma Solache a lancé une discussion
    7 Commentaires
Irma Solache a lancé une discussion
Landscaping - I need landscaping help!!!! Ideas
    1 Commentaire
Irma Solache a lancé une discussion
Curtains - I like the curtains, where can i get them?
    Commenter
Irma Solache a lancé une discussion
Help me to Choose How to paint the ceiling!!! - This is my living room and the color of walls, how paint the ceiling?
    7 Commentaires
Irma Solache a lancé une discussion
2 J'aime    2 Commentaires
Irma Solache a lancé une discussion
where can I find the roof? - where can I find the roof?
    2 Commentaires