7 Discussions
Heather Petrone a lancé une discussion
Shower Tile Help - I had a faulty shower pan and needed to redo my shower. I want to redo the whole bathroom however don't have the funds at the moment. Lookin... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Heather Petrone a lancé une discussion
To Stain or Paint? - Cant decide what to do with bar paneling? Stain to match kitchen or paint white? My living room is light so white could work. I like the ide... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Heather Petrone a lancé une discussion
Bone subway with pewter grout and this counter? - Will this hampton adex bone subway work With counters? Want to do pewter Grout
    22 Commentaires
Heather Petrone a lancé une discussion
where do i find on your website? - where do i find on your website?
    1 Commentaire
Heather Petrone a lancé une discussion
Before and After of our Master Bath - Im convinced Sophia from the Golden Girls designed our master bath in our new Florida home. This is the place to retire after all ;) We ripp... Lire plus
15 J'aime    33 Commentaires
Heather Petrone a lancé une discussion
Need Help with Backsplash Grout - we bought a house with pine cabinets and stained them dark espresso so we could tolerate the kitchen. now i'd like to brighten it up with wh... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
Heather Petrone a lancé une discussion
Cream colored sink - Bought a house and I think the designer/decorator was Sophia from the Golden Girls I'm redoing the master bath but the guest bath is just as... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires