13 Discussions
itsfun2save a lancé une discussion
Ideas Needed For Peppermint - Hi everyone, I have a peppermint plant that I harvest leaves from to dry. I am the only one in the home that likes peppermint tea. Any other... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
itsfun2save a lancé une discussion
Good book for plants and herbs health benefits? - Hi everyone, can you please recommend a good book to buy that has useful information on plants and herbs health benefits? I would love to ha... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
itsfun2save a lancé une discussion
Interested in simple seed swaps? - Would you like to swap seeds 2 to 3 months out of the year or more with a friendly group on Houzz? Our FOTESS group, which stands for Friend... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
itsfun2save a lancé une discussion
JULY (FOTESS): Summer Jam!...Jellies, Preserves, Marmalades - 🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊 All FOTESS members are invited to join our July swap "Summer Jam!" This swap and the games are for members of FOTE... Lire plus
    88 Commentaires
itsfun2save a lancé une discussion
Tea Plant (Camellia sinensi) Question - Hi everyone, I would like to start the tea plant from seed but have not been successful yet. How anyone started it from seed before? Would a... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
itsfun2save a lancé une discussion
ISO Garlic Bulbils - Hi everyone! I am looking for garlic bulbils. I can trade seeds in return or pay for postage via PayPal. Please message me if interested wit... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
itsfun2save a lancé une discussion
Early Spring Seed Swap Extravaganza - Hi everyone! Just wanted to let anyone who is interested know, there is a big seed swap being hosted on the garden.org site that begins on F... Lire plus
    Commenter
itsfun2save a lancé une discussion
SEPTEMBER (FOTESS): Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice! - 🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁 All FOTESS members are invited to join our September swap "Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice!" This swap and the... Lire plus
    83 Commentaires
itsfun2save a lancé une discussion
JUNE (FOTESS): Junebug's Garden Party - 🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞 All FOTESS members are cordially invited to Junebug's garden party! 🥳 This swap and the games are for members of FOTESS which... Lire plus
    89 Commentaires
itsfun2save a lancé une discussion
Do you THIN your carrots in the garden? - Hey everyone! I'm new to growing carrots and planted my first time this past Fall in a small section of the garden. I just scattered the see... Lire plus
    19 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...