29 Discussions
Ivan Ferdous a lancé une discussion
Help! Meyer Lemon tree! - Hey guys after bringing it indoors for the winter (here in NYC Queens) even though was next to a bright area I started seeing these weird st... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Ivan Ferdous a lancé une discussion
Rare plant name needed? - Hey all I was told this was a very rare plant.. not sure if it's a terrarium plant based or not. But this I got from an uncle who had 5, 2 l... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
Ivan Ferdous a lancé une discussion
    3 Commentaires
Ivan Ferdous a lancé une discussion
My grape plant - It's not growing much grapes but it's my first one. Any tips?
    1 Commentaire
Ivan Ferdous a lancé une discussion
What is this? - Hey guys I bought this beauty for $15 from a local plant place here in NYC. What's the name of this plant?
    3 Commentaires
Ivan Ferdous a lancé une discussion
GDS an Thai Jasmine - THANK you fruits_veggies for the beautiful cuttings! I have planted them and I really really hope to have them grow out as beautiful as poss... Lire plus
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
Ivan Ferdous a lancé une discussion
Finally bloomed! - I was able to get my orchid to spike for the first time ever and also bloom :D 3 buds we unfortunately broken off.. but nonetheless they loo... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Ivan Ferdous a lancé une discussion
Bunny Poop aka bunny gold - Anyone here use Bunny poop in their garden? Specifically in their citrus plant/trees?
    3 Commentaires
Ivan Ferdous a lancé une discussion
Help: Meyers Lemon - Hey guys this is my first Meyers Lemon plant. Or rather first time ever owning a Lemon plant and last week I got the Dwarf Washington Navel ... Lire plus
    30 Commentaires
Ivan Ferdous a lancé une discussion
Dwarf Washington Navel Orange (Flying dragon rootstock) - Finally got my first Dwarf Washington Navel Orange or citrus plant ever! It was $49.99 but I got it for $30 I was so happy. Now I'm wonderin... Lire plus
    22 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...