15 Discussions
Izzi Popat a lancé une discussion
Dining room art - Where does the art come from and how much
    Commenter
Izzi Popat a lancé une discussion
What is the back splash called - What is the back splash called
4 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Izzi Popat a lancé une discussion
Walls - What colour are the walls
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Izzi Popat a lancé une discussion
Island register cover for cold air return - I am having an island built. It will be sitting atop cold air return. Where can I find a cover to put in the island toe kick small enough in... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Izzi Popat a lancé une discussion
Kitchen sink - New kitchen Reno. P prefer a single bowl large sink, my friends tell me to go double. Your thoughts?
    1 Commentaire
Izzi Popat a lancé une discussion
Modern electric fireplace and TV above it - I am installing an electric fireplace in my open concept living room. How far from the top end of the fireplace should the TV be installed. ... Lire plus
    Commenter
Izzi Popat a lancé une discussion
Island hood - Where is the island hood from please
    1 Commentaire
Izzi Popat a lancé une discussion
Fireplace wall - I am installing an electric fireplace in my living room. The fireplace is 50" how wide should I build the wall out to install the fireplace?... Lire plus
    Commenter
Izzi Popat a lancé une discussion
Induction Cooktop, dishwasher and wall oven/ microwave - Can you please suggest a good make for the above
    1 Commentaire
Izzi Popat a lancé une discussion
Cooktop under a window - Is it ok to place a cooktop in front of a window? No hood fan?
    3 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...