6 Discussions
izzyizza a lancé une discussion
Why is my aloe drooping? - I don't water my aloe very often (once every few weeks). Is my aloe drooping because I'm not watering it? Or because it's not getting enough... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
izzyizza a lancé une discussion
White bugs in soil - I have no idea what these bugs are, but they've taken over several of my indoor plants. They're really tiny, usually white, and live in the ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
izzyizza a lancé une discussion
Succulents growing too leggy - I bought a bunch of succulents three months ago, but they've all grown pathetically leggy. I live in a north-facing condo (only our north wa... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
izzyizza a lancé une discussion
New Venus Fly Trap - I bought a venus fly trap about two to three weeks ago. I didn't find out you're supposed to only use distilled water til today. I've been u... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
izzyizza a lancé une discussion
Is my medusa plant a goner? - I've had this medusa plant for about eight months, and things were going great. Except I was stupid and accidentally left it on a way too su... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
izzyizza a lancé une discussion
Jade plant leaves dropping - My husband was given a jade plant about four years ago. Neither of us really took care of it and it has been fine, til recently when I start... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires