13 Discussions
Jennifer Abbott a lancé une discussion
This is CREEPY - Foxymc pointed this out in this houzz article. Go to the second pic. What are those legs doing there? ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    5 Commentaires
Jennifer Abbott a lancé une discussion
where are the pics???? - lately when i log into the advice section, the pictures in the subject area are missing. are any of you having the same issue? i want the pi... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Jennifer Abbott a lancé une discussion
Is this lamp too tall for this foyer table? - I know the pictures are dark, but if I turn the lamp on it distorts the photos too much. The table is 29" tall and 43" wide. The lamp is 31"... Lire plus
1 J'aime    33 Commentaires
Jennifer Abbott a lancé une discussion
Why is it so much easier to decorate someone else's house?? - I can always give friends lots of ideas, but in my own home I have trouble :) Please help me finish this sitting area off my kitchen. The en... Lire plus
1 J'aime    51 Commentaires
Jennifer Abbott a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Jennifer Abbott a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Jennifer Abbott a lancé une discussion
Is Highpoint NC worth the trip for furniture? - Houzzers: I have a business trip at the end of this week about 15 miles from Highpoint NC. Is it worth it to spend some time there furniture... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Jennifer Abbott a lancé une discussion
Help with furniture layout in very small family room. - This room is open to the kitchen, and partially open to the living room. We're replacing the flooring with hardwood, the chair rail is now d... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Jennifer Abbott a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...