22 Discussions
jaceymae a lancé une discussion
Trying to acclimate Walking Iris in a sunny situation in TEXAS - I hope this isn't an exercise in futiliy. Does anyone know if I can actually have success doing this? Seaweed treatments, groundcover to coo... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
jaceymae a lancé une discussion
Can I grow a 5 Gallon Topiary cypress in a 20 Gallon grow bag? - I've got a large square container I've divided into three grow bags for various plants. The center one is a topiary cypress tree. I'd like t... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
jaceymae a lancé une discussion
Newly cut back Canna's leaves emerging tattered and weak looking - It's mid summer and I thought when I bought these cannas they'd be happy to be cut back and allowed to regrow. I have them in a protected po... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
jaceymae a lancé une discussion
Where can I get Quercus fusiformis plateau or escarpment live oak? - Well, I finally found out the actual botanical name of this much needed tree. Does anyone know if I can buy one anywhere?? Very tired of the... Lire plus
    55 Commentaires
jaceymae a lancé une discussion
Dichondra argentea Silverfalls ponyfoot question - Are there more than one variety of Silverfalls ponyfoot out there? I just bought several flats and the leaves were twice the size and much m... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
jaceymae a lancé une discussion
Growing espaliered "Little Gem" Magnolia in container - I have a situation where we need to screen utilities once we cut down the mature dead viburnum left by the Texas Monster Freezestorm recentl... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
jaceymae a lancé une discussion
Want to bump up a 15 Gal Quercus Virginiana to 30 Gal before planting - Hi there~perenial question as to best fertilizer to use on container oak. It was rather root bound and I've decided to bump it up from origi... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
jaceymae a lancé une discussion
Orange water feature - Does the orange collector attach to downspout and have spigot? I am looking for a non plastic something that will do that. Appreciate any he... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
jaceymae a lancé une discussion
I just replaced John Deere L110 belt, but seems twisted.. - Was such a pain to get on, was hoping it would straighten out once it was in engage position. Does anyone know if I have to manually straigh... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
jaceymae a lancé une discussion
Please give accurate dimensions - And is the seat cushioned or what?
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...