11 Discussions
jack122 a lancé une discussion
Jacqueline Mirenda - Please help we have just refurbished our bedroom and are discussing best way to black out the room. We new these blinds were available some... Lire plus
    Commenter
jack122 a lancé une discussion
Jacqueline Mirenda - So they provide blackout?
    1 Commentaire
jack122 a lancé une discussion
Jacqueline Mirenda - We are revamping our bedroom after w0 years. I have a large bedroom with 1 small window and one large window. We need total blackout blinds ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
jack122 a lancé une discussion
Jacqueline Mirenda - can this be used with a Dimmer switch comtrole
    1 Commentaire
jack122 a lancé une discussion
Jacqueline Mirenda - Can the light be used with a Dimmer?
    1 Commentaire
jack122 a lancé une discussion
Jacqueline Mirenda - I need help with paint colour for the walls in a small double room. I was going to go all white as I have done in my spare room and looks fa... Lire plus
    Commenter
jack122 a lancé une discussion
Fitted Wardrobes - I would like to have the changed into a tidy walk in wardrobe and like the colour of glass you have had put in Please can you help with a r... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
jack122 a lancé une discussion
Complete Blackout Roller or Roman Blinds - Please can you help as I am not so good at measuring for the blind and we have tried so many eve Blackout curtains who's so not work and mak... Lire plus
    Commenter
jack122 a lancé une discussion
ceiling curtain track's - I am looking to put blackout cream curtains ceiling to floor with voile in front to make it looks nice. All will be white. I can not find an... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
jack122 a lancé une discussion
Help with master bedroom and spare room - I do not want to get it wrong again. About to revamp my Bedroom how a d where can I get my voile blackout curtains to fit so no light comes... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...