7 Discussions
Cara C a lancé une discussion
Matresses - Can anyone recommend a reputable place to buy matresses. I have heard horror stories about some of the major stores.
    5 Commentaires
Cara C a lancé une discussion
Concrete Island Top - We would like to put concrete on top of our island. Not the entire island, just the part where there would be bar stools. Our KD doesn't l... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Cara C a lancé une discussion
Bathroom Questions - We are redoing our house and 4 bathrooms. One bathroom is going to have a small bathtub (around 4 feet). We don't want a soaker tub, has a... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Cara C a lancé une discussion
Jenn Air Counter Depth Refrigerator - Hi, We will probably be getting the Jenn Air counter depth refrigerator, and I am very happy about it (unless someone here tells me otherwis... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Cara C a lancé une discussion
Double Gaggeneau Oven vs. Single with Microwave/Convection - We are in the middle of remodeling our kitchen. I REALLY want the double Gaggeneau oven, but my husband and kitchen people feel that a doub... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires