5 Discussions
Jaclyn Core a lancé une discussion
landscaping ideas for garden in Cornwall - Hi, we’re in the midst of a full renovation hence the rubbish in the photos (apologies) but I’d like to start getting ideas for the back gar... Lire plus
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
Jaclyn Core a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Jaclyn Core a lancé une discussion
I've been wanting this for awhile - Is it £895 as that's what it's listed as on the website? John Lewis were selling awhile ago for more than that but I've been keeping an eye... Lire plus
    Commenter
Jaclyn Core a lancé une discussion
which way to lay our kitchen wood floor? - I really need advice on which way to lay our wood floor in our new kitchen extension. we have a victorian terrace house. the kitchen is acce... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Jaclyn Core a lancé une discussion
Hague blue - anyone know where I might be able to get some Hague blue coloured curtains or near as to that colour please?
    Commenter