43 Discussions
Jacob Berg a lancé une discussion
American Lady Host Plants - Hi All, I am wondering what is the best hostplant for them that can be grown indoors? Normally I would use Pearly Everlasting, but I am lean... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Jacob Berg a lancé une discussion
Best butterfly friendly anti spider techniques - Hi All, Its been a while since ive been here but I have a question. I built a nice butterfly house to raise my caterpillars on protect plant... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Jacob Berg a lancé une discussion
Columbia Silkmoth - I had collect what i thought we 4 Cecropia moth cocoons, from my cabin, but the first one hatched and it is a Columbia Silkmoth! They are no... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Jacob Berg a lancé une discussion
Female Monarchs Territorial? - We 3 Monarch females that have been laying eggs yesterday and as i was watching them as soon as the saw each other it looked like two male m... Lire plus
    Commenter
Jacob Berg a lancé une discussion
New House in FL - Hi there, My family is going to be purchasing a house in Venice FL this year, where i am going to go and live next June, I was wondering wha... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
Jacob Berg a lancé une discussion
Some fun pics from Vacation - Love all beautiful Animals!
    3 Commentaires
Jacob Berg a lancé une discussion
Some pics from this year! - I git a new phone this summer, and the camera is absolutly fantastic! Here are some of the photos I have taken with it.
5 J'aime    7 Commentaires
Jacob Berg a lancé une discussion
Rabbit tobacco - Is rabbit tobacco the same as Pearly Everlasting? Also if anyone can get me some instructions on how to grow that would be helpful! I wouldl... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Jacob Berg a lancé une discussion
Odd colored promethea - Hi all so this femape hatched with maroon instead or the bright red so i was wondering if it could be hybridnaized with a tulip tree moth. T... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Jacob Berg a lancé une discussion
Issue with hosts - Hi So this past summer I aquired what I call the big 4. Those are the big four giant silkmoths here in Minnesota(Luna, Cecropia, Polyphemus,... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...