12 Discussions
Jaimee D a lancé une discussion
Need help on Master BDR design - I recently bought a townhome and want to turn the large Master BDR into a beachy oasis. I plan to get a new bed and side tables. I also wa... Lire plus
    28 Commentaires
Jaimee D a lancé une discussion
Need advice on extra seating for LR (or other ideas for the space) - Our living room has come a long way. We worked with a designer and got a beautiful sectional sofa, some custom pillows, coffee table, rug, ... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Jaimee D a lancé une discussion
Need advice on a mantel - I really want a mantel, but we have an unusual fireplace area and so I'm not sure what would look best. Should I just have one installed ove... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Jaimee D a lancé une discussion
Need advice on a mantel - I really want a mantel, but we have an unusual fireplace area and so I'm not sure what would look best. Should I just have one installed ove... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Jaimee D a lancé une discussion
Need advice on a mantel - I really want a mantel, but we have an unusual fireplace area and so I'm not sure what would look best. Should I just have one installed ove... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Jaimee D a lancé une discussion
Need advice on a mantel - I really want a mantel, but we have an unusual fireplace area and so I'm not sure what would look best. Should I just have one installed ove... Lire plus
    26 Commentaires
Jaimee D a lancé une discussion
Does Houzz have gift cards? - I see all these questions about people trying to redeem them, but I'm trying to figure out how to purchase a Houzz gift card. Thanks!
    1 Commentaire
Jaimee D a lancé une discussion
What kind of tinting is on the slider doors? - We want to tint our walkout basement floor to ceiling windows/slider doors to give us some privacy, but don't want it to look tinted.
    1 Commentaire
Jaimee D a lancé une discussion
Need help w/bathroom vanity mirrors, lighting and vanity stool - I posted some pics. a while back of our Master Bath (in our home we purchased last summer) which had a pedestal sink and no storage (so stra... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Jaimee D a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...