7 Discussions
jalarse a lancé une discussion
LG great dryer, drum won’t stop. - I hope Dadoes is here, or if anyone else has had this problem. I have a 10 year old set LG washer and dryer. Model for dryer is DLEX 2650.... Lire plus
    Commenter
jalarse a lancé une discussion
comforting memories and fall decorations - I have never started a discussion before, so bear with me. Every fall I put up my fall decorations. Pumpkins, hay bales, scarecrows. It n... Lire plus
6 J'aime    7 Commentaires
jalarse a lancé une discussion
Drop match - What does it mean "drop match". Thank you
    Commenter
jalarse a lancé une discussion
Port starboard lantern - In the details you wrote the starboard has a red light and the port has a green light. Hope that's not the case, as it should be just the o... Lire plus
    Commenter
jalarse a lancé une discussion
Wall sconces - Actually need the chandelier with 4 of the wall sconces, what would the price be
    1 Commentaire
jalarse a lancé une discussion
Dimmer - Is the fixture capable of dimming?
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
jalarse a lancé une discussion
Dimmer? - Will this light accept a dimmer switch, and do you also carry sconce lighting that will go with this particular chandelier. Thank You.
    1 Commentaire