206 Discussions
jally a lancé une discussion
Axle diameter of this shopping cart? Also - any 22.5cm wheels? - As i'm an arthritic weakling, I'll have to try and find a handyman to repair this IF i can find decent-affordable replacement wheels. See, b... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
jally a lancé une discussion
How do i make shortbread a BIT less crumbly (more elastic)? - I wanted to try this caramelized onion cookie recipe i found: https://littlebittybakes.wordpress.com/2012/01/26/caramelized-onion-shortbrea... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
jally a lancé une discussion
Sequel to Leaky Shower Hose (Still leaks with new hose) - Hi, this is a sequel to my thread from a few months ago: https://www.houzz.com/discussions/6565483/leaky-shower-hose I've since bought the f... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
jally a lancé une discussion
3-in-one lamp-socket splitter - for basic torchiere - Approx 15 years ago I got some Mainstays (Walmart) torchiere standing lamps. TORCHIERE: https://us.amazon.com/Mainstays-71-Floor-Lamp-Black/... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
jally a lancé une discussion
How to Entirely coat squares of melty chocolate in ground nuts? - Hi, I only found a video of truffle BALLS coated by the preppy-kitchen guy. But i failed to find video tutorial as to the best method for: E... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
jally a lancé une discussion
Anyone here recently buy knit fabric to sew pettipants/culottes? - I'm talking about the U.S. Also prefer beige, but even cream. I.E. the less it shows stains, the better. If so, where did you find such fabr... Lire plus
    Commenter
jally a lancé une discussion
Anyone here tried all of these outdoor graphite alternatives? - I just bought new brass padlocks for my fence. If you wish to maintain new padlocks annually, which of these would you get? Blaster 4-o... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
jally a lancé une discussion
Are you innovative? DIY shower caddy holder for hand-held shower - Hi, i saw the following shower-caddy mount (3D-printable on thing-a-verse). https://www.youtube.com/shorts/MF-D1qPVq3g My question: In a sim... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
jally a lancé une discussion
Outdoor fence padlock stuck - maybe from rust and/or WD40 - Hi, my outdoor Brinks fence padlock is stuck. It could be stuck due to build-up of rust, or else from build-up of WD40. Or else a combo of b... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
jally a lancé une discussion
Leaky shower hose? - My BIL had given me the below-pictured hose and sprayer. After I screwed the hose onto my Delta Lahara shower arm, then turned on the faucet... Lire plus
1 J'aime    10 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...