12 Discussions
jamamag a lancé une discussion
What can you tell me about the manufacturer J&M? - I'd like more details about the construction of the A973b Sectional Sofa - materials, quality , grade of leather and so forth. Thanks
    1 Commentaire
jamamag a lancé une discussion
This sofa might work for me, what is the depth of just the sofa? - Besides knowing how deep the chaise is I also need to know how deep the sofa is in order to fit around a fireplace. Thanks
    1 Commentaire
jamamag a lancé une discussion
What color is this? - And is this a different Lucia sofa that's more expensive? What's the difference in the the 2 sofas???????
    Commenter
jamamag a lancé une discussion
what color is this sofa? - The description says it comes in 5 colors but there is no drop down menu.
    Commenter
jamamag a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
jamamag a lancé une discussion
What is the seat height of the bench? - looking for a slightly higher seat than dining height
    Commenter
jamamag a lancé une discussion
Does this work for induction cooktops? - Trying to figure out what will work on my new induction cooktop.
    1 Commentaire
jamamag a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
jamamag a lancé une discussion
Are all the tiles of different design or are they all the same tile? - I'm trying to figure out if I can use this set as an accent or border.
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...