8 Discussions
Bertha James a lancé une discussion
Bedroom on suite design delima - When we built the house thirty years ago, we thought one big closet was more than enough. It took only a few years to realize two closets wo... Lire plus
    Commenter
Bertha James a lancé une discussion
Bedroom on suite design deli a - When we built the house thirty years ago, we thought one big closet was more than enough. Now, we know two closets would have been better. ... Lire plus
    Commenter
Bertha James a lancé une discussion
What is the best kid-friendly stair rails ? - The railing on my daughter's stairs from the upstairs bedrooms have been completely broken off by her three rambunctious boys( ages 2,4, and... Votez maintenant
    2 Commentaires    12 Votes
Bertha James a lancé une discussion
Need help with a small bath. - This bath is in a 13x20 master bedroom and it is only a 3x5 space. How do I upgrade for resale with minimum cost?
    4 Commentaires
Bertha James a lancé une discussion
Fully tiled room. Is this too harsh a look for a small bathroom? How practical is it? - This is a lot of tile, and a varying treatment! Love the look, but wonder would I eventually get tired of it?
    3 Commentaires
Bertha James a lancé une discussion
where do I find the stainless backsplash? - I am in the process of upgrading a small kitchen and weighing options on under the counter treatment.
    4 Commentaires
Bertha James a lancé une discussion
kitchen diliema- outdated, need suggestions for improvement. - these are the pica of my 1970's two- level home kitchen. I want to bring it into the 20th century.
    4 Commentaires
Bertha James a lancé une discussion
Need help with my Kitchen - My house is a 1970's one story with basement. When you walk in the front door, from the living room you're looking into the kitchen(an 8x10... Lire plus
    19 Commentaires