6 Discussions
Jan Simonson a lancé une discussion
5' wide 8' long floor and 5' wide 7' 8" tall wall. 80 pieces total qty - because the tile size is noted approximately 12"x12" could you advise on quantity for the floor and wall? Also any suggestions on grout woul... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Jan Simonson a lancé une discussion
Quantity of rolls to purchase? - The wall measures 8' high and 11' 6" wide.... Never hung or purchased wallpaper before, so... how many rolls should I purchase?
    3 Commentaires
Jan Simonson a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    4 Commentaires
Jan Simonson a lancé une discussion
I would be interested in purchasing this fixture... - but... I was not given the $30 off from reviews written from the last item I purchased as promised.
    1 Commentaire
Jan Simonson a lancé une discussion
anything close to this style with NO Nail Heads, and tuffs? Looking to - anything close to this style with NO Nail Heads, and tuffs? Looking to purchase two love seats... if I can find what I want.
    Commenter
Jan Simonson a lancé une discussion
I need to know the EXACT dimensions of this tub. - I need to know the EXACT dimensions as they are inconsistent depending on where you look. And if it comes in a smaller size please note. Tha... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire