9 Discussions
Janaline a lancé une discussion
just have a comment - Wow‼️ To the Circular Grass Cutting, That’s Definitely some Top Tier, Next Level Business..LoV iT❤️
    Commenter
Janaline a lancé une discussion
what is the Brand of the PIANO? - It’s a Beautiful Piano. Im guessing that it’s a Baby Grand Piano, Maybe? Thank-You
    Commenter
Janaline a lancé une discussion
Vegetables are Awesome! - Beautiful Harvest!!🍅🥦🥕🌽
    Commenter
Janaline a lancé une discussion
Nice room with the Dog! - Just wanted to say how Adorable the DOG is!! Certainly the Navy Cushion brings the room alive!
    Commenter
Janaline a lancé une discussion
Thank you ALL for your suggestions!
    Commenter
Janaline a lancé une discussion
Split Rail Fence - How would I cover my neighbors Split Rail Fence with mesh? I need some Privacy!! That tree is on my side of the yard, but No longer there. I... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Janaline a lancé une discussion
LoV the Coffee Table! - However, The Prada Purse Steals The Show!
    Commenter
Janaline a lancé une discussion
Dogs - I don't Hv a question. I just wanted to say that the Puppies in the pic, are Adorable!!
    Commenter
Janaline a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire