38 Discussions
janeway452 a lancé une discussion
Help with mixing ratio for Wet & Forget 5:1 - My math skills are severally lacking and I'm stopped dead in my tracks and my head is about to explode with trying to figure this out. I ha... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
janeway452 a lancé une discussion
Living with glass shower doors. Love it or hate it? - I'm about to renovate my lovely 1940's bathroom. I'm decided to ditch the tub in favor of a more practical walk in shower, looking to make ... Lire plus
    23 Commentaires
janeway452 a lancé une discussion
Cushion for bench seat - I've had a custom bench seat installed and now I find I have no idea where to look for a custom cushion. I need something 55" x 15&quo... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
janeway452 a lancé une discussion
Should I just throw this away? - I just discovered in the way back of my refrigerator a package of butter (salted) with 3 1/2 sticks left. That date on the box is exp: 4/5/... Lire plus
    20 Commentaires
janeway452 a lancé une discussion
What is proper way to lower high up large limbs by tree service? - Yesterday, a what I thought was a reputable tree service I was appalled when the tree climber cut and just dropped large limbs while removin... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
janeway452 a lancé une discussion
How did "river jacks" get the name? Where do they come from? - I'm finishing off a 65' long french drain by topping it with a dry stream bed. I've covered the 57 gravel with more landscape cloth and the... Lire plus
    Commenter
janeway452 a lancé une discussion
Tree injections done late fall & weather has turned cold and overcast - This summer I noticed at a huge oak tree at the back of my property had suddenly died or was seriously struggling. On Sept 11 I had an arb... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
janeway452 a lancé une discussion
Simple solution to "upstairs too hot" - For those of us unable to use our upstairs in the hot summer months due to inadequate air conditioning, I have found a simple, cheap solutio... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
janeway452 a lancé une discussion
How to make a pattern of grazing pony to fit sheet of plywood for yard - Not sure if this is the right forum to search for help. I recently retired my life size yard black & white cow (grazing). I was able t... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
janeway452 a lancé une discussion
New quilt came with foul chemical smell and damp - I am hoping someone can give me advice about my response to return of a quilt that I had received. I've purchased quilts from them before a... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...