11 Discussions
Janice Imonti a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Janice Imonti a lancé une discussion
Colors in art work? Size? - What is the size of this piece? what colors are in it? Can it be hung horizontally? I really like it. Thank you.
    1 Commentaire
Janice Imonti a lancé une discussion
Are there any other larger mixed media pieces similar to this? - Like this very much. Does this artist have any larger pieces similar than this?
    1 Commentaire
Janice Imonti a lancé une discussion
Love this piece. - How can I get info on it? Size, type of mixed media? Sealing? Does it need to be framed? Price?
    2 Commentaires
Janice Imonti a lancé une discussion
Love the colors! - What are the measurements of this piece? What materials are used in it? Can it be hug unframed?
    1 Commentaire
Janice Imonti a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Janice Imonti a lancé une discussion
jan - Of what material is this made? Is it oil? Acrylic?
    3 Commentaires
Janice Imonti a lancé une discussion
I need a lightweight wall hung shelf that looks like white marble. - Because tile was put up before a wall hung white marble shelf was installed, the shelf cannot be installed unless the tile is removed. Is th... Lire plus
    Commenter
Janice Imonti a lancé une discussion
Where can thisvanity be purchased? - I like the clean line of this vanity as well as he grain.
    1 Commentaire
Janice Imonti a lancé une discussion
What material is the vanity made from? It looks lacquered. - I am interested in the finish of the vanity. It has a nice gloss to it. The clean style is also very nice.
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...