63 Discussions
janroze a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
janroze a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
janroze a lancé une discussion
Why black leather? - What is the attraction for all the dark, depressing, hot leather? Maybe for dust that wants to be seen, but that's all.
    Commenter
janroze a lancé une discussion
Flowering Maples - spider mites - I over-wintered my red FM in the family room and was restacking it this AM when I discovered little webs on a few leaves. Will this be detri... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
janroze a lancé une discussion
Bergenia - I know Bergenia spreads. Is it slow? Will it kill other plants? Zenpotter, hostaholic and I would like to know, "What variety d0 you h... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
janroze a lancé une discussion
Clumping grass, clay soil - Does anyone know of a clumping grass that will thrive in Mankato MN clay soil and develop feathery blooms. I want them to stand above my hos... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
janroze a lancé une discussion
Longest bloomers this year - Our garden club plants the museum gardens. I am on the planning committee for next summer and hope to make some good suggestions. Remember, ... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
janroze a lancé une discussion
compost to old old flower bed - I have hesitated to ask this, cuz it sounds dumb, but is it possible to add compost and other amendments to old old gardens where this year ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
janroze a lancé une discussion
New DL plantings - I am trying to get my ducks in a row for this new garden. I have several potential problems: 1. clay soil 2. very poor soil in which arbo... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
janroze a lancé une discussion
Daylilies - most vigorous growth and prolific flowering, photos i - I have been asked to do some research, on the best daylilies for MN, for our church garden. The impetus I needed to find out for my own gard... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...