14 Discussions
Judith Cook a lancé une discussion
Cabinets Material - What type of cabinets are these?
    Commenter
Judith Cook a lancé une discussion
adding depth to my countertop - I have a Carrara Quartz countertop that I want to make deeper. What type of material can I blend with it.
    Commenter
Judith Cook a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Judith Cook a lancé une discussion
    2 Commentaires
Judith Cook a lancé une discussion
Countertop - White material and color?
    Commenter
Judith Cook a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Judith Cook a lancé une discussion
I love the chaise. Where can I find it? - I love the chaise. Where can I find it?
    1 Commentaire
Judith Cook a lancé une discussion
Walls - What color are the walls
1 J'aime    7 Commentaires
Judith Cook a lancé une discussion
Flooring - What type are they. If wood, how do you prevent foot prints?
    4 Commentaires
Judith Cook a lancé une discussion
Counter tops - What material is the counter tops
1 J'aime    5 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...