5 Discussions
Jay Bryan a lancé une discussion
White stains on Ikea couch that was in kid's play room - I got this couch from Craigslist. The guy said there was a stain, but that obviously turned into stains. He said the stains were probably dr... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Jay Bryan a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Jay Bryan a lancé une discussion
Begonias for medium light? - I have a begonia with white spotted leaves that's done pretty well with a few hours of light in the winter. I'm hoping to add to my collect... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Jay Bryan a lancé une discussion
Growing Phyllostachys bissetii indoors? - I'd really love to have some bamboo indoors. Somebody is seeking it on Craigslist. I have a bay window that gets a few hours of direct light... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Jay Bryan a lancé une discussion
Cats: Microfiber vs. fabric couch - I have two long haired, 15 year old cats. They produce hairballs pretty frequently. I'm trying to decide between two types of couch. Microf... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires