25 Discussions
Jayvee Chun (Manila Philippines, Tropics) a lancé une discussion
My succulents from the Philippines! - Hi. Just wanted to drop by and show my succulents and cacti all the way from Metro Manila, Philippines!
1 J'aime    Commenter
Jayvee Chun (Manila Philippines, Tropics) a lancé une discussion
Gooseneck Echeveria - Hi. My Echeveria Mauna Loa has been growing and now, tipping over the pot. Any suggestions on how to go about this? I dont want to cut it ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Jayvee Chun (Manila Philippines, Tropics) a lancé une discussion
Encourage Carunculations/Bumps on Echeveria Mauna Loa - Hi guys. I've had an Echeveria Mauna Loa for a while now. It's been growing and getting larger, it even has that gooseneck as the new leaves... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Jayvee Chun (Manila Philippines, Tropics) a lancé une discussion
Huge Echeveria Imbricata - Just wanted to show you my biggest Echeveria Imbricata:
3 J'aime    6 Commentaires
Jayvee Chun (Manila Philippines, Tropics) a lancé une discussion
For ID - Hi. I got this for USD 3 more or less. Its three plants that I'd love to have ID-ed. Thanks
    3 Commentaires
Jayvee Chun (Manila Philippines, Tropics) a lancé une discussion
Bruising Echeverias - Hi guys. Ive had this pair of Echeverias for around 2 months now. Its in full morning sun and then indirect noon sun. I water twice weekly s... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Jayvee Chun (Manila Philippines, Tropics) a lancé une discussion
Encourage size in succulents - Hi guys. I'm sure you see those succulents that are pretty common like Echeveria Imbricatas, Black Princes, and the like. However, there are... Lire plus
    Commenter
Jayvee Chun (Manila Philippines, Tropics) a lancé une discussion
Simulate Light period changes for Flowers - Hi guys. I raise my succulents here in the Philippines where the weather is hot and conditions pretty much stay consistent all year long. Th... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Jayvee Chun (Manila Philippines, Tropics) a lancé une discussion
Gymnocalycium that never bloomed - Hi guys. I've had this Gymnocalycium (unsure of specie) for close to 20 years. It flowered upon acquisition and never did again. It though,... Lire plus
    Commenter
Jayvee Chun (Manila Philippines, Tropics) a lancé une discussion
Fuzzy Echeveria for ID - Hi guys. Went to one of the many stores for plants and got myself a few haworhias, 2 Echeveria Lilacina and 2 Echeveria Perle Von Nurnberg.... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...