5 Discussions
jc07 a lancé une discussion
Cannot access idea book on iPad - The tab has a green band around it
    Commenter
jc07 a lancé une discussion
Cannot access idea book on iPad - The is a green band on this tab and I cannot access
    1 Commentaire
jc07 a lancé une discussion
iPhoto - I used to be able to tap Share and add a photo to my iPhoto's using my iPad and the iPad hours app...but that option no longer appears under... Lire plus
    Commenter
jc07 a lancé une discussion
Would like to use blue as focal instead of the red - There is a lot of brown in this room. I'd like to go with a blueish green and a new rug. What blue color to choose (I don't want to get ti... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
jc07 a lancé une discussion
Great room ideas? - Open room with light beach sand grey walls and white trim. Lots of warm brown, with textured couch and love seat. Accented with pale celer... Lire plus
    Commenter