5 Discussions
jcandcorey a lancé une discussion
Number of can lights? - Lovely design!!! We are currently building a new house in NC, and we will have coffered ceilings in our great room. We are also using ca... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
jcandcorey a lancé une discussion
Beautiful great room! I love this house, and we are using many of the features in our design in NC. We are designing our great room very m... Lire plus
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
jcandcorey a lancé une discussion
Beautiful bath with very clean lines. I can't tell from the photo...did you use regular 3x6 white subway tiles or a larger size? Also, wha... Lire plus
1 J'aime    5 Commentaires
jcandcorey a lancé une discussion
This closet is gorgeous! Do you know the dimensions by chance? We are in the early stages of building, and I would love to know how this s... Lire plus
2 J'aime    10 Commentaires
jcandcorey a lancé une discussion
This entire residence is gorgeous...we are in the beginning stages of building in NC, and I just love everything about this house. Would yo... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires