20 Discussions
jcdanek a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    Commenter
jcdanek a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
jcdanek a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
jcdanek a lancé une discussion
Recessed light --- good LED or stay with incandescents? - I have a bit of a dilemma. My contractor installed 4 inch housing for two recessed lights in the shower and bathroom. I would like to conti... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
jcdanek a lancé une discussion
Bathroom Design - polished chrome or satin nickel on wood? - I have a bathroom that is contemporary design, intended to be spa like. It has whites and doug fir (beam, vanity, and will have frosted gla... Lire plus
1 J'aime    7 Commentaires
jcdanek a lancé une discussion
are these polished chrome or brushed nickel - Did you use polished chrome door handles on the fir doors? Or did you go with brushed nickel? I think the latter is nicer on doug fir, but... Lire plus
    Commenter
jcdanek a lancé une discussion
nickel finish on door handle versus bathroom? - I have ordered a similar door, and have polished chrome on wood vanity and in bathroom. But is polished chrome door handle odd for a bathro... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
jcdanek a lancé une discussion
polsiihed chrome or satin nickel - are the pulls a polished chrome, or something else?
    Commenter
jcdanek a lancé une discussion
Are these polished chrome pulls on vanity? - I have similar colored wood, and wondering if i should switch to brushed/satin nickel for softer finish, or stick with polished chrome like ... Lire plus
    Commenter
jcdanek a lancé une discussion
polished chrome, or some satin finish on hardware? - Is the hardware a polished chrome used on the wood?
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...