15 Discussions
jdavid10 a lancé une discussion
Would a round rug work? - Hi houzzers, I want to change this rug because I find myself tirelessly cleaning the cream portions of this rug. Also want something a bit b... Lire plus
1 J'aime    51 Commentaires
jdavid10 a lancé une discussion
Help with empty space - Hello all! We have this empty space in our living room and I've been wanting to fill it. We do need more seating so I was thinking about a b... Lire plus
1 J'aime    18 Commentaires
jdavid10 a lancé une discussion
what color paint on walls? - we have similar colors in our bathroom. can you please tell me what color paint is on the wall? Thank you! beautiful design!
    1 Commentaire
jdavid10 a lancé une discussion
Next: family room! Help! - Hi houzzers. The next project is the family/play room. It's the last room in the house that we need to finish and its giving me a hard time.... Lire plus
    51 Commentaires
jdavid10 a lancé une discussion
Help with living room wall. - Hi everyone I'm back! So I finally found a beautiful painting to put on my living room wall. thanks to you, i purchased a painting of a hors... Lire plus
    95 Commentaires
jdavid10 a lancé une discussion
Master bedroom help! Wall art or photos? - Hi houzzers! We just purchased our first home and I've been decorating each room one by one. I'm almost done with master bedroom but what do... Lire plus
    97 Commentaires
jdavid10 a lancé une discussion
What would u put on this wall? - Hello! We recently purchased our home and its coming along thanks to many of you. What would you put on this wall? Seems so empty. I was thi... Lire plus
    172 Commentaires
jdavid10 a lancé une discussion
What would you put here? - Hi everyone. Trying to finish up my living room. What would you put above the tv? Floating shelves, mirrors, or nothing?
    9 Commentaires
jdavid10 a lancé une discussion
What do you think about this painting - Is it too high? I want to lower it. I also think maybe its a bit small but hubby bought it for our new home and he loves it. Please help!
    17 Commentaires
jdavid10 a lancé une discussion
Is this painting too high? - Should I lower this painting over the couch?
    6 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...