20 Discussions
Janet a lancé une discussion
FABRIC - WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE BEDSPREAD FABRIC?
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Janet a lancé une discussion
Who makes the wallpaper - Who makes this wallpaper. Fabulous.
    Commenter
Janet a lancé une discussion
Cannisters - How tall is each one?
    1 Commentaire
Janet a lancé une discussion
Where can I find the lamp? - Love the lamp. Who makes it?
    Commenter
Janet a lancé une discussion
Double - Can this coverlet be made for a double bed? I have a dust ruffle that I want to use with it.
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Janet a lancé une discussion
Wallpaper - Where can I find this wallpaper?
    Commenter
Janet a lancé une discussion
Rug - Where can I get a rug like this?
    1 Commentaire
Janet a lancé une discussion
Carpet - Who makes this carpet?
    2 Commentaires
Janet a lancé une discussion
Rug - Rug is gorgeous.
    1 Commentaire
Janet a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...