13 Discussions
jdhepper a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    Commenter
jdhepper a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
jdhepper a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
jdhepper a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    Commenter
jdhepper a lancé une discussion
These window! - Who makes them, please?
    1 Commentaire
jdhepper a lancé une discussion
Window Manufacturer/Color & Paint Colors - After much angst over color choices for our new project, I stopped when I saw this and said, "This is it!" May I ask paint/stain colors on... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
jdhepper a lancé une discussion
Wall Paint Color - This is just swanky! May I asked the wall paint color, please?
    1 Commentaire
jdhepper a lancé une discussion
Windows... - Gorgeous home. Wondering if my eyes are deceiving me, or if I'm seeing great grids/frame to the windows upstairs and white grids/frame downs... Lire plus
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
jdhepper a lancé une discussion
Further deatails on window Color/Material - I see your answer that these are Marvin windows. Are they wood, painted a soft gray? Or vinyl in gray? Just making sure my eyes aren't decei... Lire plus
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
jdhepper a lancé une discussion
Windows: - Hello. Are the windows painted wood windows? If they are vinyl, would you please share the manufacturer and color? Lovely combination.
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...