6 Discussions
jdluebbe a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
jdluebbe a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
jdluebbe a lancé une discussion
Houzer Porcelain Enamel Bar/Prep Sink, 8", Single Box Pack - Hello...I have a 15" cabinet that I need a bar sink for. Would this fit? Is it undermount? Thank you
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
jdluebbe a lancé une discussion
left in stock - it says there are 3 left in stock...will you get more? I can't order until early next week and just wondering... thanks
    3 Commentaires
jdluebbe a lancé une discussion
Vent - If I have a 42" cabinet...what size hood do I need that goes inside? Also, I want it to be totally concealed...not stick out at all. Is t... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
jdluebbe a lancé une discussion
Countertop - What material is the white option? The white vanity with the white top...what is that material? If it is marble, can you tell me the name?
    1 Commentaire