13 Discussions
Jane Hyatt a lancé une discussion
What vanity? - I need a vanity 34 " wide vanity. Is there a company who makes these custom sizes? What is the best color for a vanity?
    Commenter
Jane Hyatt a lancé une discussion
what are these chairs? - Name of these chairs, please.
2 J'aime    Commenter
Jane Hyatt a lancé une discussion
Sink faucet - I cannot find a faucet to fit this bath sink. I need an 8 inch center. Thank you. JHyatt
    4 Commentaires
Jane Hyatt a lancé une discussion
    2 Commentaires
Jane Hyatt a lancé une discussion
Where can I get faucet/ fixtures for my @55 year old sink - I am having a problem with my hot water faucet on this American Standard sink. The fixtures are green so I do not want to put a white vanity... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
Jane Hyatt a lancé une discussion
When using chrome fixtures, what kind of metal do you use for towel ba - When using chrome faucets and trim in the bath and shower, what metal for towel bars? Can you blend polished nickel bars or is it better to ... Lire plus
    Commenter
Jane Hyatt a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    Commenter
Jane Hyatt a lancé une discussion
Is this neutral paint color too dark for a mountain home ? - I have used Sherwin Williams Ivoire as the wall neutral in an 8' tall kitchen/den. The new kitchen cabinets and one paneled wall on left sid... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Jane Hyatt a lancé une discussion
Who crafted the fireplace? - I like the fieldstone fireplace. Who crafted this design?
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Jane Hyatt a lancé une discussion
Where can you find these floor lamps? - I like the floor lamps and shades. Are these available in Asheville?
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...