47 Discussions
Jennis a lancé une discussion
Please help! Carpet on stairs leading to basement... - Does it have to match the carpet leading down to them? I can't for the life of me find an exact match and unfortunately I'm stuck with carpe... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Jennis a lancé une discussion
Hardwood flooring in kitchen and front room mismatched. So upset! - I tried so hard to match the flooring in the kitchen with the front room. Flooring in the front room is 12 years old so it was nearing impos... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Jennis a lancé une discussion
Dining chair recommendation? - We are installing gunstock oak flooring and adding the dining pendant as seen below. Can you guys recommend dining chairs? I have a toddler ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Jennis a lancé une discussion
Is this orb chandelier too large for our tub? - Not sure whether I should take this back or not? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!
    7 Commentaires
Jennis a lancé une discussion
Master bathroom help!! - I chose a style and design for our master bathroom and our contractor said that the herringbone pattern requires too much grout. He said it ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    6 Commentaires
Jennis a lancé une discussion
Front entryway. Thoughts? - I bought this bench for our front entryway and am having second thoughts. Is it too big for the space?
    12 Commentaires
Jennis a lancé une discussion
Front entryway ideas? - I'm looking for some nifty ideas for this front entry way. Right now it's pretty much bare bones with a rug and decorative mirror. Any ideas... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Jennis a lancé une discussion
Lighting recommendations please - I've finally been given the green light to complete my kitchen/dining area. We are adding hardwood flooring and pot lights. As well, we are ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    8 Commentaires
Jennis a lancé une discussion
Any ideas on how to accessorize this sad fireplace? - As you can see, it needs a little help. Any feedback would be appreciated!
    7 Commentaires
Jennis a lancé une discussion
How do I make this chair work in this space? - I had to buy a glider as I am expecting a son in Sept. I found this dark grey leather glider/recliner on sale last weekend. I moved it into ... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...