8 Discussions
J Gregory a lancé une discussion
Furnishing a Guest Room - I am redecorating the guest bedroom in our lake home. Do you think it’s better to have a queen bed or two twin beds in a guest room. We ho... Lire plus
    Commenter
J Gregory a lancé une discussion
Is this product washable? - I'm interested in using this in a kitchen. The need to be able to wipe it off without damaging the paper or ink.
    1 Commentaire
J Gregory a lancé une discussion
The wall of doors - This wall of doors is in the white master bedroom of our small lake home. The doors are to a reach in closet that runs the length of the wa... Lire plus
    38 Commentaires
J Gregory a lancé une discussion
Selling my house - removing photos question - We are selling our home of 25 years in an effort to downsize for retirement. I know I need to get rid of as many family photos as possible.... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
J Gregory a lancé une discussion
Cork care - I have sealed cork flooring in my kitchen and breakfast nook. It is a dark blue-grey color. I have had the floor for two years and have on... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
J Gregory a lancé une discussion
What Should I Do With This Cabinet? - I inherited this cabinet when we purchased a lake home. The cabinet has been used as a liquor cabinet and fits perfectly in its location. ... Lire plus
2 J'aime    104 Commentaires
J Gregory a lancé une discussion
DIY Tile? - We are doing a remodel of our bathroom and I have maxed out my budget on floor, countertops, lighting, etc. I have a garden tub with walls ... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
J Gregory a lancé une discussion
Mixing metals for a master bath redo? - We custom built our home 20 years ago when shiny brass fixtures were popular. I have replaced all those dated brass light fixtures, but I a... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires