16 Discussions
jenion a lancé une discussion
Pitcher Plant ID, Please - I know this is probably a common variety, but I can't figure out what it is. They all look the same to me. Can anyone tell me? Thanks Here i... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
jenion a lancé une discussion
Blooming Butterwort - I bought this butterwort in a deathcube from Lowes - it was on clearance for 49 cents. I didn't know much about these, so after I got it acc... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
jenion a lancé une discussion
Orchid ID? - I know this may not possible, but I was wondering if anyone could identify this orchid. Any info would help. Thanks! Here is a link that mig... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
jenion a lancé une discussion
Water quality - I've got a koi pond and a question about water changes. Which is better - city water, where you have to put conditioner in it to get rid of ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
jenion a lancé une discussion
Water quality - I've got a koi pond and a question about water changes. Which is better - city water, where you have to put conditioner in it to get rid of ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
jenion a lancé une discussion
Possible Kalanchoe problem? - I got this kalanchoe at a plant swap in March/April. It seems to be fine except it just keeps growing taller and drops the lower leaves, lea... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
jenion a lancé une discussion
Plant ID - I got this from a friend the other day and he called it "Tiger's Tail", because the flower looks like one. I tried looking that up... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
jenion a lancé une discussion
Phal Orchid from Walmart - On a whim, I bought an orchid from Walmart today. I wouldn't have normally, but I found shopping carts full of clearance plants for 50 cents... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
jenion a lancé une discussion
Pond Pump Placement - Currently my submersible pump is attached closely to the skimmer with a hose running to my waterfall. The skimmer owner's manual has a diagr... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
jenion a lancé une discussion
Skippy Filter Photos - I'm digging a new pond this week and I want to hide - at least partially - my skippy filter and I was hoping some of you might have some pic... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...