7 Discussions
jennymapp a lancé une discussion
Kitchens - Where is this kitchen from please?
    3 Commentaires
jennymapp a lancé une discussion
Is there any point? - Is there any point asking questions on this site? Nobody has answered the question above (which I would like to know too) and, I have asked ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
jennymapp a lancé une discussion
Love the chrome surround - Where can I have a chrome fire surround made like this one please?
    2 Commentaires
jennymapp a lancé une discussion
Fire - Is this a flueless fire? If so, where can I get one please?....
    Commenter
jennymapp a lancé une discussion
Is this a flueless fire? - If so, where can I get one please?
    1 Commentaire
jennymapp a lancé une discussion
Flooring - Can I have the name of the flooring please and, is it laminate or wood?
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
jennymapp a lancé une discussion
Fire - Can you tell me if this is a clueless fire please and if so, where is it from?
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire