5 Discussions
jesseanne a lancé une discussion
what are the materials around the pool? - can anyone tell me what the surface is here? looks like stone and concrete... lovely!
    1 Commentaire
jesseanne a lancé une discussion
Fireplace? - Where can I find that fireplace? Love the traditional look but I see it's not a wood burning stove. Could you tell me more? Thanks!
    2 Commentaires
jesseanne a lancé une discussion
Type of floor? - I love the look of this room... What's the type of wood on the floor? Thanks!
2 J'aime    2 Commentaires
jesseanne a lancé une discussion
Where is the hood for the cook top? - We're looking at a similar design for a kitchen but I'm not sure I want the sleekness of the island marred by the range hood. I'd love to kn... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
jesseanne a lancé une discussion
what is the height of the ceiling where the beds begin? - what is the height of the ceiling where the beds begin? I'm wondering if this could begin at under 5 feet...
    1 Commentaire