31 Discussions
jessegee a lancé une discussion
Merry up a lamp? - It looks so good in my head, rofl!
1 J'aime    9 Commentaires
jessegee a lancé une discussion
wallpaper stripping old Devon Cottage - continued - Here’s hoping we’re back in business, my last post developed a glitch. The story so far - when wallpaper stripping the upstairs landing in ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    13 Commentaires
jessegee a lancé une discussion
Wallpaper stripping in old Devon cottage - Hello, I’d be glad of anyone’s thoughts on my recent diy. I decided to strip some textured wallpaper off, and got a bit carried away. Howev... Lire plus
2 J'aime    89 Commentaires
jessegee a lancé une discussion
Exterior paint - colour? - We are painting and repairing the front next month, and need to choose a colour. We also need to choose a front path tile, and redo the fron... Lire plus
    27 Commentaires
jessegee a lancé une discussion
Hallway - Working with Victorian Tile - Our hallway was dark, narrow, tall, and dismal, wood chip wallpaper, artex ceiling, and an original 1903 floor tile that did not reflect the... Lire plus
23 J'aime    47 Commentaires
jessegee a lancé une discussion
Can you convert a sofa? - Has anyone ever converted their standard sofa into a drop end? The old Victorian sofas were a great design for lying down, and beats havin... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
jessegee a lancé une discussion
Tiny tall bedroom - We're completely gutting the bedroom, from ceiling to floor. It measures a tiny 370cms wide by 320 cms deep, ( 12 x 10'5 ft) with 30... Lire plus
6 J'aime    368 Commentaires
jessegee a lancé une discussion
Jesse's kitchen - what kitchen would look good? - I'd love some ideas for a total kitchen refit, some things are staying like the chimney, and sink, but anything else can move around. I'd l... Lire plus
10 J'aime    1504 Commentaires
jessegee a lancé une discussion
Ceiling fan for edwardian home? - I'm thinking about a ceiling fan for the main lounge, for temperature comfort summer and winter, any ideas how I can integrate this into a t... Lire plus
2 J'aime    289 Commentaires
jessegee a lancé une discussion
Do you like this fire place surround? - Below are photos of my home and features, and I'm trying to find a fireplace surround on ebay. Would you look and tell me what looks mor... Lire plus
    50 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...