17 Discussions
Jacob Fenton a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Jacob Fenton a lancé une discussion
Colors - Hi there. Love the decking and rail combo. What color is this composite deck and what color is the Feeney rail? Thanks!
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Jacob Fenton a lancé une discussion
Color of Feeney Design Rail - Hi There. What color is this Feeney DesignRail? Having trouble matching it up. Thanks!
    1 Commentaire
Jacob Fenton a lancé une discussion
Color of Feeney Design Rail - Hi there. what is the color of the feeney design rail in this picture? Can't tell if it's grey or bronze. Thanks!
    3 Commentaires
Jacob Fenton a lancé une discussion
Blue kitchen stools - Any idea where these are from? They're beautiful.
1 J'aime    Commenter
Jacob Fenton a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Jacob Fenton a lancé une discussion
Love the coffee table! Where is it from? - Thanks. I'm looking for an oblong marble coffee table and this fits the bill. Where is it from? Thanks.
    Commenter
Jacob Fenton a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Jacob Fenton a lancé une discussion
Chairs - Where the chairs from?
    1 Commentaire
Jacob Fenton a lancé une discussion
Love the coffee table. Any idea where it's from? - I like the color and stone. I'm looking for something more rectangular or oval but I'd love to know where it's from.
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...