5 Discussions
jhvm331 a lancé une discussion
Help! What should we do with this Built in Bed Space? - We added on to our dormer and a neighbor suggested we widen the bedroom, since it was a narrow 9’ ft wide by 11’ room. So we opened it up ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
jhvm331 a lancé une discussion
What color backsplash should I choose to go with this white counter? - I need help in choosing a backsplash tile. It is a lakehouse. Below are photos of the adjacent great room.
    13 Commentaires
jhvm331 a lancé une discussion
Looking for advice for dark paneled great room - Looking to brighten up and modernize this room. I started painting three of the four paneled walls although it's still not bright enough for... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
jhvm331 a lancé une discussion
Too much wood...should I paint the ceiling, the window wall or ....? - Initially I liked the character of this living room with all the wood. Now I find it too dark with all the wood! I need advice on whether I... Lire plus
1 J'aime    13 Commentaires
jhvm331 a lancé une discussion
Give this bathroom a more "lakey" feel. - Please help us give our bathroom a more "lakey" feel to match the rest of our house. The living room has a high ceiling/cathedral... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires